As a leader, you may be called upon to share your expertise. You may also require a training to fill out your business funnel. This is often a lower price asset that welcomes people to spend time with you while they receive huge value.
Success with assignment will depend a great deal on your willingness to lean into your groups and mentors for feedback. Ask your questions, including the best question of all! ‘What question did I miss asking?’
Seek feedback often from your group in your group Slack channel before seeking mentor feedback in the #projects channel. Enjoy!
Create a workshop or video series:
- Choose a topic that will benefit your current clients/prospects. Make it high-value for them.
- Seek feedback
- Brainstorm everything you could teach for this topic
- Select what you choose to teach in this particular training
- Organize the information into the Meta Curriculum 4Mat – Seek feedback
- Post final version for celebration!
Post questions and links in the #assignments Slack channel.
This assignment is designed to ensure:
- You build on your current understanding of curriculum development
- Provide the experience required to learn another logical level on curriculum development
- Create the intensity required to move you through your blocks and into greater levels of leadership
Pro Tip: Start right away and keep it moving. Seek assistance when you feel you are blocking your own progress.